To ensure high quality early learning programs through the understanding of the four foundations for learning and development, which are: Belonging, Well-Being, Engagement and Expression.
A responsive community where all children, families and staff are valued as competent and capable and have the right to accessible high quality early learning programs.
What we do everyday has a lasting impact on children’s development, health and well being as they grow and mature in our program. Therefore, through evidence based practice, we will promote, support and model:
- An environment that engages active learning through safe and healthy exploration, play and inquiry.
- Respect for self and others
- Kindness, love, positive attitude
- Individual growth for children, families, providers, staff and Board
- Pedagogical learning opportunities through reflective practice.
- Advocacy for families, as they are experts regarding their children
- Collaborative partnerships